Government’s programmed speech, prepared for the first time in consultation with the President of the Republic, even in orde...
The Parliament building at the entrance to Valletta actually consists of two distinctive buildings, which are joined together by b...
A year after the introduction of the environmental contribution paid by visitors to the Maltese Islands, the funds collected throu...
Lawyer Anġlu Farrugia, who is 61-years old, hails from Mosta. Dr Farrugia has a career spanning more than 20 years experience in p...
- First female Assistant Commissioner for Malta Police Force
- Two companies with Government contracts under investigation over precarious employment conditions
- AERIAL VIEW: Completion of tarmac project around Buġibba and Qawra
- A bay in Marsaxlokk to be closed off to remove shipwreck
- Marco Bonnici elected new MUT President
- Tusk: Malta’s Presidency was very efficient and one of the best experiences
- WATCH: Jessie J sings at Siġġiewi wedding
- Probation for bouncers who beat up two Sicilians
- Couple admit to theft of aluminium from Golden Harvest outlet
- Video: Award of Kindness Prize
- VIDEO: boy walks on his own after being given little hope
- Youth who fell and hit his head at Spinola bay dies – parents to donate his organs
- Elderly couple find help for their disabled son from Dar tal-Providenza
- Residents fed up of pigeon droppings and demand immediate solution
- Three nominations for election of PL Deputy Leader for Parliamentary Affairs