A driver charged with causing grievous injuries to another driver when the latter drove out from a Stop sign in Imdina Road, Attar...
Current Affairs WATCH: Car goes up in flames at Lija Current Affairs PM announces agreement has been reached on increase of National Minimum Wage Current Affairs PM accuses PN leader of lying – “he has not presented any evidence about the Egrant company” Current Affairs Busuttil files application to present evidence to Magistrate against Keith Schembri
Just a few days away from Workers’ Day, Prime Minister Joseph Muscat has visited two companies at the Hal Far Industrial Est...
The Labour Party has referred to MFSA documents which show that, during the period when he occupied influential posts at the Europ...
Some 80 students aged between 16 and 22 years, who attend the Dun Manwel Attard Young Adult Education Resource Centre, are benefit...
- PM inaugurates new RSM offices at an investment of 1.5 million Euro
- Blind man and his baby daughter attacked by dog in Mellieha
- WATCH – Marsh harrier and night heron released by BirdLife Malta following treatment
- Keith Schembri issues immediate categoric denial: “money was repayment for 2012 loan before IIP scheme existed”
- Busutill alleges that Keith Schembri took kickbacks from IIP – asks for his arrest
- Yana Micallef Stafrace sworn in as Maġistrate
- “Their name lives forever” – ANZAC Day commemoration
- Sliema entertainment mecca – a site remembered by those who lived its days
- Google introduces new platform in Malta offering free digital training
- Entry into force of stamp duty reduction on business transfer
- Air Malta will resume flights between Malta and Tunis
- Mediators are successful in separation cases
- UPDATE: Man dies while swimming in Comino
- PN says new power station is a monument to corruption
- Efforts to address social challenges professionally