Fire breaks out at Gudja house, caused by electric cooker

A residence in Gudja caught on fire last night in Triq San Ċiru at around 9.35 pm.

The Police told TVM that the fire began from the kitchen, specifically from the electric cooker.

The Police went on the scene to try to put out the fire with a fire extinguisher, however when they did not manage they called members of the Civil Protection Unit to control the flames.

An ambulance and paramedics from Mater Dei also went on the scene but luckily no one was injured.