Tourists spending their holiday in Florida in the US were lucky to escape when part of their hotel was engulfed by flames. Firemen said that the fire which broke out was probably due to a lightning bolt which struck the roof.
Around 500 rooms at the Avanti International Resort in Orlando had to be evacuated when the fire broke out on Sunday evening.
Tourists were told to collect their belongings and leave the hotel.
The strong winds caused the fire to spread very quickly and completely destroyed the entire top floor of the hotel.