A 13-year-old boy in Ohio, United States, has died as a result of a strong overdose of heroin. The boy found the drug in his home. The drug was owned by his father, who is presently serving a prison sentence.
Nathan Wylie lost consciousness in the garage at his home on Friday evening. His father had used the garage for car repairs.
When he was found, the boy was taken to a fire station close to his home, but it was too late, as the drug had worked its way into his system.
The boy was taken to hospital by ambulance, but died on Sunday night.