WARNING: Avoid these drinks because they may explode when bottle is opened
Posted On -
The Environmental Health Directorate within the Superintendence of Public Health wishes to inform the public that from information received through the Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed, the above products must not be consumed since there is a risk of the bottle exploding upon opening, due to excessive pressure inside the unopened product.
Since the company involved has reported that the products have reached the ultimate consumer, this Directorate is issuing this notice.
Michelle Paris is a musician and a composer whose great passion for traditional Irish music has distinguished her with several prestigious medals from overseas. Traditional Irish music has roots which…