Public Broadcasting Services Ltd. (PBS Ltd.) is seeking to recruit volunteers to assist the production team in various areas in this year’s edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest, which is being held in Malta on the 15th November 2014.
Volunteers are required in the following areas:
- Delegate Hosts
- Technical Persons proficient in basic networking
- Guest Relations – Front Office Services
- Multi language speaking hosts
- Communication and Public Relations assistants
- Photo and Video editing personnel
Students taking courses in the following skills will also be considered:
- Languages including Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Russian, Ukranian, Greek, Macedonian, and English. Other languages will also be considered.
- History of Malta
Those interested are kindly requested to register their details on the PBS website www.tvm.com.mt/eurovision/volunteers by not later than Sunday 20th July 2014
Volunteers need be available for a few hours between August and October and then again on part time basis between 1 and 7 November 2014 and on full time basis between 8 and 16 November 2014. All volunteers will be awarded a certificate of participation as production assistants of the 2014 Junior Eurovision Song Contest.
Volunteers need to be 18 years and over in order to qualify for this role.
Malta Eurovision Head of Press